Friday, December 15, 2006

Fine dark chocolate with an aromatic taste of Arabica coffee

HELLO!
Spunky took the day off today. I'm not saying I'm psychic but I just knew I'd have a hangover. It was Corporate Hell's christmas lunch (at least my bigger team's) and we all tropped out to Pizza Express for Christmas lunch. Pizza bloody Express. Very festive indeed. I had the blandest pepparoni pizza ever recorded. Mind you the tiramisu was good.
I quaffed a fair bit of wine with my closest colleagues and we then went on to a yokel pub.
Entertainment was provided by some fucked up amateur dramatists doing a little play with St George killing a saracen and the dance of a black crocodile head. All very frightening. To add to the horror Santa Claus with a big white head turned up. It was like a great big pumpkin head.
I'm amazed I slept last night.
Later on we were entertained by the lovely Hammertime being chatted up by a west indian cicketing legend's son. He was smooth, smooth but obvious, 'You are so beautiful' was rolled out repetitively (he wasn't even drunk!).
I then meandered home with LooLoo and we had one for the road in The Ship and Billet, formerly known as the Frog and Radiator (home of Mike 'I'll cut yer' the Knife). But it was very friendly barring the fact that they were surfing the music channels at full volume for Christmas classics.
Personally I kept out of trouble once again (and was rewarded this morning by a phone call from my ex to make sure I was alone).
And today? Today I have done nothing. Ru-oh! Nothing. Nothing at all.
I'll leave you with a picture of a praying mantis that was on the ceiling outside our room in Langkawi:

I love praying mantii!

By the way! What the hell is going on with this new blogger that leaves big gaps between each paragraph??? Annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

I think you should change your number. Ex's phoning up to check you've been good?! Sounds like something i would do! Anyway, how would she know unless they sneezed?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

H!

You fixed it! Maybe I should change my number, it is damned annoying. I had my hand over the girl's mouth next to me!

ACK, unfortunantely not really.

It'll come to the point where I tell her to leave me alone.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home