Monday, December 11, 2006

My own pad! I'm going crazy!

You thought it was no more! But I have a long memory (if a litle patchy). What's that I see up on the hillside in San Francisco? It's not? Yes it is! It's the Coit Tower and it's:

Cylindrical Buildings of the World - Number 4

There you go! What a beauty!
I was called by the Dome today. All the way from Hong Kong, where incidentally it's 30C+. I spent 45 minutes chatting to the old goat. He's loving it out there, especially the wildlife.
On another note what is it aboot me that winds up one of me best mates? Every once in a while he just gets the arse with me. I suppose I can be annoying......
Speaking of which I moved desks today. For what reason? I don't know, to waste people's time I suppose. I am now back on the north side where I was 4 years ago. Have now done 3 sides of the building. If I can get a role in finance I can complete the set.
I do now have the advantage of being surrounded by women though.
Reet! To bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home