Sunday, December 03, 2006

Leave a light on, I'm coming home.

Sunday morning and your man Pants is a bit weary. This whole malarkey of having the cricket in Oz makes a man's life very tiring. We're not doing as well as hoped either, after a promising start. Ah well.

Anyhoo! What a beautiful morning (ok early afternoon). The sun is streaming in through the windows (showing the smears) and it nice and cheery.

[You see! That's why us Brits discuss the weather! One day it's like a great big grey soup, the next it's sunny and blue. It's all over the shop. It affects your behaviour.]

I have a number of lemon dilemmas:
It's nearly christmas, should I put the tree up? (T will probably want it)
T is taking the spare bed and my mum and dad (Godwilling) are coming down to stay over christmas.
As per the above but she is also taking the dining table and coffee table.
And microwave!
(how the hell did I cope before? I must've lived on the carpet.)
Should I bother contacting the girl with the feline eyes?
Should I start getting up earlier rather than being late for work?

Ack there are loads.

Hmmmm, I was gonna post more but the tool bar is absent!

Reet. I'd better go wash up then.

2 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

Oooh ok. Well here's what i reckon. Buy one of those blow up beds cheap at Tesco, you sleep on that in the soare room and let your parents have your bed. Ask any mates if they have a table and chairs you can borrow for the Yuletide period, or post a request on Freecycle in your area (tis a newsgroup where people post stuff they want to get rid for free but can't bear chucking on the tip). Finally, just buy a smallish Crimble tree, possibly in a pot so you can put grow it on the balcony and re-use it next year!

That any help? :)

H x

11:33 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Spunky, you lived fine before-hand. Your flat is lovely and I agree whole-heartedly with H. She makes sense after all!

You'll be more than fine... xx

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home