Thursday, November 23, 2006

One by one I'll knock you out

MISSION COMPLETE
Our mission is complete. You may remember Jonasz of Poland wanted a Liechtenstein spoon. Well I have found one and here it is:


What a beautiful thing!

Just need to post to Poland now.

I really must start blogging properly again. I've just had my 2,000th visitor!

But for now I am tidying the house. Spunky Manor was going to shit because last weekend I was in Eastern Europe for 6 days. Previous weekend up seeing mum. Weekend before that I was in Latvia with angry.

Busy busy. So tonight, I emptied and cleaned out the fridge, cooked a meal, tidied the whole flat, hoovered, cleaned the sink, bath and toilet, washed all the sheets on both beds and ironed a shirt for tomorrow. I'm shattered.

Spunky Manor is now squeaky though.

Bring on the ladies!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Stop ironing sheets for the beds.

Waste of time!

Ugh, ironing....bah!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I mean...

....Yaaay. A spoon!

It's very shiny!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home