Monday, October 30, 2006

Growing up as a lesbian punk rocker in the middle of America's bible belt is quite a challenge...

I left my Skype open all day today and was happy to get two messages.

The first was truly pleasing:

Hello :). My name is Janusz. My friends in other countries coll me "John". I am from Poland. I have an international collection of spoons. Not normal spoons of course, but special decorated tea spoons, from many diffrent countries. I have now about 60 spoons. Till today I have not spoon from Lichtenstein. If you have a posibility to get such a souvenir spoon from your country, and send me to Poland, I will be really very happy. I don't need this for free, I can send you than money, or also som souvenir from Poland, if you want. This spoon you can find in souvenir market, traffik market, newspapeer market, on trainstation, airport etc. The spoon has a decorated motiv, picture, emblem, inscription, typical for the place, city or country. If it is possible, give me please an answer. Kind regards and many greetings - Janusz from Poland.

I would love to help him! Sadly I cannot. If anyone else has the relevant spoon I will put you in touch. What a lovely polite man.

Even better I got a message from Nat. She's still alive! HURRAH!

Is it really dark outside or is it me? This whole winter thing is bogus.

Anyway! It is coming up to halloween. So being a festive kind of guy (actually, all the top managers in my team were ordered to do one for our team meeting - did I not say he was a fascist?) I made a pumpkin lamp! I my youth back home we used turnips! When I told the team this I was roundly mocked. Anyway here he is:
Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Sadly the pumpkin soup I made from his insides was quite watery and bland!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I am v impressed. What talent and skill you have young Trunks.

Indeed, I am alive. I am so sorry I neglected you for so long. I will try harder to be a nice available friend again.

I missed you too... xx

7:31 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Life without you is an emptier place.

Are you well?

I was concerned. It must nearly be summer there though.

Love you
xx

8:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Trunky, you talents are endless...I think you should show us the pumpkin in the daylight!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home