Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Her eyes when she's smiling, could never reach home.

Right I was tagged and feel I ought to do it.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people

He minored in Russian at the university of Oklahomo and – at last – studied in St Petersburg and talked aboot…………ah fuck this it’s boring. He’s some nobhound who writes for lonely planet in the Eastern Europe edition.

I can't be fucked to tag anyone else either.

Sorry.

On a lighter note old Trunky has very sore stomach muscles.

What have I been up to......

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Wild, rampant sex?!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home