Monday, October 23, 2006

Her touch would be tender, her kiss would be warm, but when we're together, I'm always alone.

Bryce Canyon to Grand Canyon

Lordy I'm slow at this. Two reasons for this:
1) Blogger is a piece of poo and loves to fuck me up mid post
2) I was away at the folks this weekend seeing Mummy Trunks (she's not much better to be fair but I'm convincing myself there's a glimmer)

Reet:













I'm not the best at flying, especially in a wee plane that feels every breeze, but the scenery we flew over was spectacular. I think the above is the painted desert. We went over it twice at different times in the days and the variation in colour is amazing.



















This is a fault line caused by the join in tectonic plates which meet at the edge of California.


















The Colorado river cutting a deep gorge. We were getting near the Grand Canyon........

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Bloody lovely Trunky.

Love to mummy trunks, hope she gets better xx

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home