Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Although you have had enough tonight, I want you until I am satisfied.

From the depths of the Corporate Towers staff directory comes another gem.

Under this IT gentleman’s other information he states the following:

On weekends I am a David hassleahoff look alike I’m also chairman of the London chapter of his fan club. Big up to the hoff man. One of my other interests is Street fighting I trained under marshal Chan yang tang for 23 years in all forms of kung fu break dancing and Electric boogaloo. Fancy a challenge, call me and I’ll take you down. I have developed my own dance style it’s a mix of Irish dance, tap and breakdance I give lessons each week in the London YMCA. I am a ninja but I can’t talk about that. I most recently have started my own version of the A Team we drive the streets helping the helpless if you have a problem if no one else can help and if you can find us maybe you can hire the A Team The team members are the dissmister joe (the mad one) Eric the face man Wiles (the man that gets stuff) BA inniss (the hard man) and me as the leader (I'm Ideas man).

I looked up the Dissmister, he had this:

I dont really have any real hobbies, i have passions. My biggest Passion is Scalectrix racing. iv turned my loft into a small scale replica of Brands hatch. its really fun and im getting really good at it too altho my mum says its about time i grew up and got some real friends. I also play in a band. We are called the Flaming Mosquitos, manly due to the southern European feel of our music. Altho we have tried to go mainsteam with our latest release "Emotional Napsack". We like to think of its style as Electro Classical Funky Drum'n'bass and we are hoping that this may get us some recognision. My other passion is my pet cat Fluff. She like climbing walls and late night walks.

And Inniss:

I enjoy Kickboxing, Karate, Kung Fu and Knife throwing. I'm trying to open my own fight school called "CHUCK NORRIS School Of Self Harm" I'm also a huge Rocky fan, I've seen all 4 movies 38 times. On the weekend I listen to " Dorris Days Greatest Hits ".

I’m glad at least four people (mustn’t forget the goat whisperer) in here have a sense of humour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

And I thought you worked with boring slacks?

How are things?

XXXXXXXX

3:00 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I do, those guys are on the renowned haven of good times known as the IT department.

Yeah ok. I am hideously hung over though and have to go to work.

How are you? I love you.

xxxxx

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home