Sunday, September 24, 2006

Staring at the wall, I sink inside.....

This is my car:











I love this car. I have had it for aboot 10 years. It is a Toyota Carina 1.6 16 Valve. In its day it was ace. It's now 15 years old with 120,000 miles on the clock and still a lovely drive.

However I am now in charge of this car too:











This is a brand new Audi A3 sport. Also a very nice car, lovely to drive and, bonus of bonuses, a CD player.

But now you see my lemon dilemma.

The A3 is cool. BUT I love my Toyota and am very attached to it.

What can I do???


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

Hmm, well, my brother had a similar dilemma with the old family, red VW passat estate that he adored. In the end he drove it down the end of my parents garden and kind of 'planted' it behind the laurel bush...!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Keep the Audi, its got a CD player, that is the only reason I would keep it!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Hmmmmm. A plethora of opinion.

Pants. It is not a rust bucket. 15 years old and barely a spot of rust.

H - is there any more space behind the laurel bush?

Mookie - you are an emotionless materialist!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home