Saturday, October 28, 2006

Marmalade, I like marmalade.....

Spunky's Non-psychadelic Breakfast

Saturday morning and old Trunks was awoken by Angry Drunk a buzzin' at the door. A quick pop down to the bakery for some bread and the Guardian and the above was cooked up.

4 rashers smoked bacon
2 goose eggs
2 slices toast
full tin of peeled plum tomatoes
1 glass freshly squeezed orange juice (with bits)
spot on
Here is a picture I took on the way up to see mum last weekend. I'd just come out of traffic on the M6 and saw all the Mookies trolling across the bridge and thought it was an excellent juxtaposition. (whatever that means).

This is where 'The Bear' sits when I'm 'puting. It's all very sweet until she decides she wants to play 'fight and bite'.
And finally. Why do lasses always leave something behind in your flat?

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Look at the pretty Mookies!! I want a pet cow, can you arrange it please Trunky?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'll see what I can do.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home