Thursday, November 02, 2006

I can do about an hour on the tower of power.

It is now mine and Pant's mission to get Janusz that spoon! I did find one on E-bay but they would only post to the US. Fascists!

************NEWS FLASH*************

My boss Joe 90 has been given the push! Anyone who has read earlier will know that I think the man is a prize **** but he was binned a touch harshly. He's being all nice now and I feel a bit sorry for him.

HA! do I fuck.

It does mean that I will be forced to schmooze my new boss or die though.

***Other news***
Your man Trunks won the team pumpkin lantern competition, HUZZA! The......................pause to allow the Bear to climb behind the keyboard......................princely prize was a box of milk tray (which I shared) and a £5 Waitrose voucher (Woot! I used it to buy some sausages and a loaf of bread).
*****And Finally*****

Well the Dome is gone for good and in remembrance I will post a photo:

See the horror in the pretty young girl's eyes as the Dome manhandles his nads out for the umpteenth time that evening.

Dome has very big low hanging nads. And he likes to show people. He was actually showing everyone pictures of them on his mobile at aboot 6 pm!

======The Bear is attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!========

That's better. Well anyway. The Dome has left these shores. Hopefully he'll be reporting in from the Kong at some stage. L0ndon is a poorer place without you old son.

Oh! By the way the comedy shades were added to protect his identity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hoorah for Trunky, no more 909 to put up with!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home