Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zz zz zz zz zzz zzzz zzzzz!

Well! Guess who woke me up at 11:30 last night?
Yes, that's right! The fucking Bear!
I thought since I'd been away for the weekend, and cos I was tired and went to bed early (9:30pm a record surely!) that I would let the Bear cuddle up and sleep with me.
Generous I thought
How does the little bitch repay me? By drumming her little heart out on the great big mirrored wardrobe until i sit up......then she stops........I lay down...........she starts again!......I get up........she stops.........I lay down............starts!......I swear and get out of bed..............she sprints of and hides under the front room table.
Little turd! I had to go and drag her out and lock her in the kitchen.
Anyway! What was Riga like? I hear you cry!
Very pleasant indeed (barring the Ryanair flight full of stag c**ts).
First picture I took:
There had been 10" of snow the preceding day. And me and Angry had a lovely sit in the pub watching the snow pour down that evening.
This is what the locals think.
I'm presuming they mean 'sick' in the street talk manner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

The Bear is a pain.

Riga, thats in latvia isnt it? How long did you go for Trunky? just the weekend? x

12:59 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

She sure is.

Long weekend. Was very nice indeed.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

SPAMMER!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Hi askintoo

Thanks for your erudite commentary.

You may not have found what you're looking for in my blog, but then that is cos you are a horse's ass.

I make $900 for doing nowt and so does my brother Pants. If you want help to do this go to a fucking recruitment agency.

Gimp.

Good to see you again though.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home