Monday, November 27, 2006

I broke into your locker and I smashed your glasses

Monday evening.

I have the Chilli cooking in the kitchen and thought I'd have a scribble.

Got a phone call from the Dome today. All the way from Hong Kong. He's doing well and spookily has a team of 10 working for him! Not bad for a balding fool.

He's missed at Corporate Towers. All the interesting people are leaving. Even the lass in finance who looks a bit like Christina Ricci.

I have been cancelled three times running for a 1:1 with my boss! Must be good news.




What the fuck is going on with this new blogger that it sticks extra gaps between paragraphs?

Anyway, the chilli is good. So I'll leave you with a picture of the Thames Barrier just down the road. Me and Pants went there at sunset for a few photies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home