Saturday, December 23, 2006

Strange somethings that will never sleep!

CHRISTMAS!
Well, work is over at Corporate Towers (at least for me!) so it was out of work early on Friday and into the pub.
On the way to the pub you cannot miss this:

That's how it looks in daylight (well, very foggy daylight).
I mean how cool is that????
Here it is against a background:
It's as tall as two houses!
AWESOME!
It's the coolest christmas lights I've ever seen.
Here it is in the dark:

Am I a bit too excited by this?
Anyway! We had a bit of a drinking sesh in the Wharf. Mavis the Fairy was there, Mott the Hoople (and her boyfriend Curly from the Three Stooges (he even speaks like him!)), R2D2, Angry, Tillface, Jinn, the Borrowers, The Hammer, Shaz & Dave, LooLoo, The Best Bottom on the Floor, Lorraine Kelly, Marshmallow Face, The Hoff and Lurch (the new gonk from business).
Lord knows where everyone else went.
A lot of booze was drunk and after one for the road myself, Angry and Tillface had a kebab and wandered home.
Today I did all the Christmas food shopping. It was hell! But I think I have enough to feed the Trunks Family for a few days.
Now all I have to do is tidy the flat!
Wish me luck.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Happy Christmas to you too Trunky!

That snowman is cool...and I didnt realise the fog was soo bad! No wonder why my friend was stuck in Charles De Gaulle airport for 2 days!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger H x said...

There is one IDENTICAL to that in Cambridge :)

It is indeed v v cool.

Happy Christmas hugs!

x

2:52 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

No way!!!! I thought it was one of a kind!

Take a picture and send it to me!

I love the way it wears blue too!

x

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home