Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day I take a bend too fast....

Friday!
And what a day! Took the day off because it was the beginning of the world cup for England.
Car was in the garage for MOT.
Popped over to Pants place for a jam and to watch the cricket.
Cricket was bad to honest, but me and Pants actually made some decent sounds.
I gave my bass its first decent run out and we ran through a couple of Police and Nirvana songs.
Speaking of the Police! Me and Pants are seeing them live in September. It's been a long wait but hopefully worth it.
Well, anyway, after jamming we picked up me Toyota. Passed MOT with no problems, I mean mean for fucks sake. My car is 16 years old, it shouldn't be passing MOTs first time! I love that car.
Anyway, then we drive to mine, neck a bottle of wine and head into Greenwich to meet the Borrowers. We watch the end of the dismal cricket (next to a couple of Kiwi ladies with their moles and pale faces, they were there over an hour and didn't buy a drink! Is the third world really that bad in these days of globalisation?) and have a few more drinks.
Then it's off to the noodlehouse. £5 for a huge meal and a drink. I mean one meal would feed two. (I'll wager the Kiwis ate there and shared a course, actually I'm being too kind, they were probably bin rifling).
And now I'm home, a little drunk and in fine fettle.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring..........

My awesome car yesterday

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

When you're a famous rock star can I be your groupie?

2:09 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

You can be my groupie anytime Natterjack.

I would walk round the globe to be with you.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home