Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lovely moonchild, drifting in the echoes of the hours

Well, A few beers last night in Greenwich to celebrate Angry catching me up in age. He didn't turn up till half nine!!! Rude.
I was careful drinking though as today I am off on holiday to Namibia.
Wish me luck.
Accordingly here is some tat. Allegedly these are real exam answers:

To be honest I thought that was a hard question. Good underlining of elephant teacher.
Does anyone out there know how to answer this question. I agree with the tactic. If you don't know the answer make up a new question.
Unprofessional teacher, never encourage bad behaviour.
I could answer this one. But who's to say his answer isn't correct. In my line of work I'm told that 'no idea is a bad idea'. No one actually believes it though. AND I would have the captain up for constructive dismissal (unless he did indeed sleep with his wife.)
Have a good coupla weeks all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Have a fab time in Namibia, lots of snaps please! xx

8:08 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Damn, I read it the first time and assumed that they were your old exams!

Seeing as you're so close to Aus, do you fancy meeting up for tea and scones?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home