Saturday, January 20, 2007

Load up on drugs and kill your friends

Well.....Pants set me a challenge, to copy another Da Vinci masterpiece of his choosing. So here goes:
Spunky Does The Masters - II. St John the Baptist

Da Vinci

Spunky

Near as dammit.

Ah! What a day I've had today. Been getting rid of some more stuff to the exs new place. Good stuff really except it's left my place a tip and now I have no spare bed! My 'puter room is now big and echoey!
Mind you, just had a chicken dansak and that was quite nice.
AND!!!! I found all my lost CDs. The fascist had put a load in a draw in the bed. As a result I now have two copies of Licensed to Ill by the Beasties and Fallen by Evanescence!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

You have a true talent.

Me, I'm only good for doodling pictures of palm trees!

Your dad's a bit spunky too, eh?

Big love xxxx

9:04 AM  
Blogger stig said...

Yeah, you really are pretty good. Me, well, I draw cars. Maybe I'll post some up....

1:43 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

You really are too kind.

It does make me laugh a lot!

11:12 PM  
Blogger H x said...

Enough of this sycophantic talk. I'm sorry but you're no Da Vinci darling.

You're good, especially if all those were done directly on a computer - but you're not that good :o) x

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home