Thursday, January 18, 2007

Got a shotgun, lying with me here.

Jesus! How windy was it today?
I mean working on the 31st floor of corporate towers is bad enough BUT when it's windy it is hell! by 1pm I was feeling quite ill. The building had been groaning and creaking all morning with limited sway. Then there was a crunching sound and the whole building shuddered. Everyone was looking a little seasick. I thought fuck this for a game of soldiers and went home for a long lunch.
On the way home I had to catch an old lady as she got on the bus. Otherwise she would have been blown over. (my good deed for the day, and she was very grateful! Aren't old people ace? Well, apart from the really smelly ones).
Then I get home and I can't get into the back yard cos all the wheely bins are blown over. Fortunately your man Trunky is a trooper and he manages to sort it and line the bins all up again............when!............suddenly!........one of the wheely bins chrages me!! It came at me dead fast, bloody unbelievable. Fortunately I am nails and survived.
Anyway. It appears to have calmed down now.
What did I do at the weekend? Went to fucking IKEA that place was invented by the swedish version of Satan. You have to walk all the way round to get out! Now which c*nt's idea was that? I know it's a good idea cos it makes you buy more. However it is also a bad idea because I will never ever go again unless I'm forced. It's a c*nts game and I'm buggered if I'm doing it when I can pay more and get something made out of real wood and walk straight out. Put that in your pipe Sven you blond mofo.
Oh if you want to do something mildly amusing go to their website and use their helps service 'Ask Anna'. Ask her things like 'why are you so stupid?' and 'What time do you finish work?' and 'Will you fuck me for money?' That passed a cosy 10 minutes for me at work.
Oh! My dad finished that painting. Here it is:

What the fuck is it with this new blogger that makes itput big gaps between paragraphs? They deliberately try to piss me off!

1 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

Ooh, does your Dad do commissions? That's so cool!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home