Monday, December 25, 2006

I reach the edge of town, I've got blood in my hair....

Well..
The trunks family are here and all is well so far.
(also Everton won yesterday which makes my weekend better).
Yesterday I got all the stuff in and my fridge is full to the brim. Today I finally managed to get hold of the book my dad wants and did all my wrapping.
Mummy Trunks looks a little better but is so skinny. She's just bones.
Anyway, I cooked em up a Spunky cottage pie and it went down a treat so all is well so far.
Tomorrow I must cook my first ever Christmas dinner though.
Wish me luck.
I will close with a picture of the burnt out Brighton pier:

Hope everyone has a wondrous day tomorrow and gets ace presents.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Good luck Trunky! Hope you have a good day!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Cheers!

All went well.

Hope you had a top day too.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home