Friday, December 29, 2006

Let us walk through this windless City.

Well! I'm finally alone!
Mummy and Daddy Trunks left this morning at 10.
It's all quiet and relaxed now at Spunky Mansions.
I have lots of ham to eat!

What the hell is going on with blogger? Most of the formatting has disappeared and pictures are in html. Spooky.

I will soldier on!

Right a new series.

Things near me wot are nice to look at/interesting - 1) Charlton House

First I trunk Mum and Dad trunks to the General Wolfe statue to look down upon the Queens House and assorted old buildings.

Then we drove to Charlton House.

It has very nice walled gardens.

Apparently this is the finest example of Jacobean architecture remaining in London.

Sorry boot the formatting! I really must work out what to do for new year!!!

(I've fixed it!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Happy New Year my darling, hope you had a fabulous one!! xxx

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sparkle said...

I am off to see the wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Happy New Year
Sparkle
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5:16 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Happy new year Sparks and Mookie,

Hope the trip to Oz is ace!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home