Tuesday, January 09, 2007

There is no language in my love....

Well, the first week back at work is over and the second one started.
Having a week off didn't seem like a week at all.
I know what you're all wondering! What is Spunky listening to at the moment? Well! Here is the answer: www.pandora.com I typed in me favourite song and it then picks songs like it and builds you a radio station. Interesting. Some I disagree with but you can reject them.
Is anyone watching Big Brother? I must admit, usually I'm a fan but I'm finding it dull. Yeah I know 'The Face Man' is there, but..... I was confident Leo Sayer would win but he's turned into a mentalist so I have no idea now.
I haven't blogged for over a week. That's really bad. Accordingly much must have happened! Not really. Apart from the fact I have a horrendous cold.
It's dead windy here, which makes corporate towers creak ominously. A lass near me (the Durdenator) called the engineers cos she thought it was the air conditioning. They said the same as me. 'It's the wind love'. Mind you the engineer was entertaining. "Where is XXXX Darringdon" He says. Hmmmm very close to Durden mate.
Reet I've cooked a cottage pie, done a weeks dishes, washed the sheets and done some ironing! Time for a doss.

Thought I'd leave you with this funny little building near the Thames Barrier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

You iron?

The Perfect Man indeed!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Get that Jade Goody out is what I say and her boyf!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home