Saturday, January 13, 2007

Omfg i totally pwned that noob

Hello! Not much posting lately. I'm going through a busy spell. The ex is moving into her new pad and I am helping (being a pretty stand up guy) and a good friend from work is staying with me after splitting up with her ex. I cooked her somerset pork last night and totally burnt it!

I rescued enough to feed us fortunately and she fell asleep on the sofa whilst I necked off the fizzy Shiraz (I can recommend it highly pants) and played guitar.
Anyway, I'm dead pleased it's Saturday and the temporary lodger is out so I thought I'd big me dad up.
This is a boat that resides near me:
In fact!
Nice and Interesting things wot are near me II - The Luigi Esilvia
Whilst mum and dad were down over Christmas I wanted dad to get a break, as his whole life at the moment consists of looking after my mum. So, I sat and played cards with mum while dad went down to the Thames and did a bit of sketching:
Not bad eh? Although he's invented a little boat!!! (mind you, the scene may have changed since I took the phote? Is that possible?).
NOW!
The sad thing is with genetics and all that I should be a good artist too!
But it's just not the case. Here is my effort:
Hmmmm, not quite so good. Nope I got me Dad's big nose and Mum's poor concentration span.
Bother!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home