Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And this I know, his teeth as a white as snow....

Hello! I am just back from footie. We lost!
We always seem to lose when the German plays, I put it down to his zonal marking.
Sadly it was also the Hammer's testimonial (I paid his fee in honour of him). He is moving to Leeds and will be a huge loss to the team. I will miss the bloke. He's a lovely fella and funny with it.
I had my end year appraisal with Joe 90 yesterday. What a cunt. His parting gift was a bad review for me. He told me the reason why he was forced to leave was because people had a perception he'd been in the job too long! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

He was actually forced out because he couldn't deal with people.

But since he threatened a law suit (with good grounds) for unfair dismissal and was given another job he has managed to convince himself it was all for a good reason. I wish I could be so delusional.
Hey, want to know my favoutitest text message ever? Wee Scotch sent it me:
"Oh take a pic2pith yo5food, c"
Genius! What the hell does it mean though?
Oh. I set up Loo Loo and Thumby Egg Man on a date. It didn't go well. I shall never play cupid again.

We had a bit of snow last week. I thought I'd show you:

Spunky grounds.


Spunky front yard.

I love a bit of snow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

It is so unfair Trunky, we never get snow in the South West...well you do if you go up on Dartmoor but its still not fair and it has been cold enough for snow too!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home