Thursday, March 29, 2007

The sun must never touch your skin, it could expose the dark within....

Hello everybody peeps!

The news today!

I have lost my job!

I mean it's not like I'm out on the street, but it means a tumultuous future.

To celebrate I got battered last night and now can barely think.

Tomorrow I will celebrate by working from home with the cricket on.

A picture of me up a mountain as a young lad is needed!

Oh great! Blogger put in loads of extra spaces! Blooger, you are retarded you ****!

I just had to delete even more!!! Who tests this shite?

6 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Arse. Your talents were wasted on those cretins.

Big love

N xxx

1:28 AM  
Blogger J.J said...

Oh shit. I am sorry. Hugs from Northampton too.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

sorry about your job babe...you can do something you've always wanted to do now, like become an astranought!!!?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Spunky, I need to speak to you urgently about a secret operation...please can you email me ASAP...all will be revealed!!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I told you Mookie, I don't want an unlicensed vasectomy!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

you know now my proposition, think long and hard, although tis not a difficult decision!!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home