Monday, April 09, 2007

But i wasn't strong enough, to let you win.

The Roman Legion care aboot fat kids:



Take that you little foreign bastards!

Power to the chubsters!

This reminds me of when me and Pants used to live back home ooop north. There was a fat kid who used to wander round our neighbourhood.
Of course, him being volumetrically challenged we used to shout 'Fat Bastard' out the car window whenever we saw him.
[NB the Amazing World of Cheese in no way condones this behaviour and would like to point out that the write of this article has grown up into a civilised and gentle pillar of society.]
[He still thinks chubbies should stay indoors though]
We used to find this quite hilarious.
Until one day he stood up to us......................
After we had driven past and shouted the usual abuse, we looked back to see him red face and shouting 'fuck off' or somesuch at the top of his lungs!

We were gobsmacked! I mean. He's stood up to us!

What should we do?

...............

I hammered on the brakes. We both jumped out the car and chased him all the way home!

Cheeky fat bastard!

Right. I'm off to a barbeque at the Pants residence.

Oh! I forgot to say! The Dome was back from Hong Kong last week. And I touched his nutsack.
It was all velvety!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home