Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What? the land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Ah! Wednesday night.
I have just watched England make a meal of beating Bangladesh.
Very sad.
Also shared a couple of pizzas with Angry Drunk.
Weather is awesome right now, getting home in daylight AND it's warm!!
Being displaced also means I'm happy to leave work early.
What a day at work though. I had my first meeting regarding my 'displacement'. They would love to give me a lesser role. Sadly, as I pointed out to Barbie, employment laws prohibits them from forcing me to accept this.
They are very keen to avoid redunadancies.
The next 6 weeks will be interesting.
To say the least.
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.
Motherfucker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Keep raging man!

Mother hubbards....

12:12 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I will ever rage on!!!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home