Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jeg kjenner ingen fremtid

I'm getting a bit poor at posting at the moment, I blame a new job and new girl.

Exciting news! I booked a flight to Norway! (only £3.99 from Ryanair) I've also booked a ticket to see the awesome A-ha who are playing there at the same time. I then plan to travel across Norway, into Sweden and then fly out of Stockholm (flight out only seven pence!!!!). Can't wait.

Mind you despite the combined flights only costing £4.06, the tax was £25 and £8. What is going on there!!!! Madness.

I also plan to go to China in October and look up me old mate Big Al. Hopefully I can pop in on the Dome as well in Honkers.

OH! I just went to the Cutty Sark for a top bit of Sunday lunch with Pants. Very good to see the old chap! Getting married don't you know!

Right! Chores call!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Can you not book a flight from Honkers to Perth for another seven pence?

Would love to take you out for a beer!

I'll even stretch to a margarita?

N x

11:56 AM  
Blogger H x said...

Hi Nat,

I have looked this one up already as part of my original plan to visit HK on the way to you. And as far as i can tell nowhere does HK to Perth direct, you have to go via Melbourne or Sydney.

If i'm wrong and there is a direct flight from HK to Perth someone please tell me because i need to know!

H x

11:10 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

H, we got a direct flight from Perth to HK the last time we came here on holiday.

Cathay pacific does flights.

Or they did a couple of years ago.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Is there an expedia in the uk?

The one in Oz does direct flight from LON-HK-PER for $2180 (approx £800)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Cathay pacific £846 return. From expedia.co.uk

It's not the cheapest though. Emirates can do it for £707 but via Dubai.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Spunky, sorry for carrying on a conversation around you. You can get HK-PER flights for $1000 though!

See you here for beers and kangaroo steaks?

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home