Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is a song about a superhero named Tony.....

Good evening.
I haven't posted for over a week. A very poor show indeed.
I've just been busy really, drinking lots at the weekend, then it was the London Marathon (which as it goes past the end of my road it's rude not to watch).
A bit of working from home, where I actually just tidied the falt. Mainly my bedroom. I was moving out a load of my ex's stuff. My flat is still full of it and it's not fair to any ladies I should ever bring back to have a bedroom that looks like it's still inhabited by another lass.
My spare room now has a corner full of her stuff (she went mental when she popped over tonight and saw it all there).
Jesus though, you should've seen the dust mice under me bed! More like dust hippos!
Anywhichway the room is a bit bare now but much nicer.
Then Wednesday I went up to Sheffield to do some work up there and went out for beers with The Smoke and a couple of others. We were joined by The Hammer who popped over from Leeds, excellent to see him again.
Anyway we had some tapas and got battered. You know when you're really drunk and you lie in bed and all you can taste is apples (despite not having either drunk cider or eaten apples) you know you've drunk a lot then.
Accordingly today was a write off worked till 1 then caught the train home (which bastard well broke down at Derby, so I had to wait for another for half an hour).
Well that's the dullness over with.
Will put something exciting later.
In the meantime here is a pic of me in the pool at the Beverley Wilshire Hotel in LA.


3 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

Hello! I think you might have posted that picture before.

Got anything interesting that's more recent?(!)

Meerkats or something from your Namibia trip?

x

10:47 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Bev Wil Hotel?

That was in Pretty Woman. Did you see any high class hookers?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Yeah probably, but I have no memory.

I'll try and get some Namibia stuff up.

Yeah it was. Only saw John Malkovich!

x

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home