Wednesday, April 18, 2007

You've been searching for that someone and it's me out on the prowl

Ah! Wednesday afternoon. Working from home and the weather is lovely. The Bear is fast asleep on the bed, sunlight is slanting in through the open windows and Baris Manco's dulcet tones are reverberating around the flat. Perfect.
Just had a huge fry up too. What more do I need?

I always like to bring you my most amusing E-mails and here is another from Babyface (alway a guarantee of bizarre humour:

So anyway: I had a dream last night where my girlfriend was flying a sort of jet fighter plane and I was straddling the nose, facing forward and we were both smiling and laughing and flying around a bit. Then it got a bit dangerous and I got frightened that I might fall off. When I woke up I did a sex wee. What on earth was all that about?

Being a tin pot psychoanalyst I had to reply:

Dude that dream is evidently a manifestation of repressed homosexuality. The big plane fuselage between your legs representing the phallus societal indoctrinations have made taboo.
In this modern age air transport is often associated with sexual dreaming and is at its most common in dreams involving unresolved internal conflict.
The fact that your 'girlfriend' was behind you reinforces this in conjuction with the fear before orgasm, a demonstration of your fear at stepping into the new, previously forbidden, world of same sex climax.

I have had no reply since....

Right! I need a shower.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Can you help me with my dreams?

Some of them are pretty horrific.

XX

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home