Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've never felt darkness, the way I feel it tonight.

Well, it's Tuesday evening and I am perturbed by Englands performance in the cricket.
Anyway I am still smelling peachy thanks to the invigorating showergel I used this morning. LYNX VICE!
I was expecting to exit the shower smelling like this:

Or even this:

Disappointingly not. I just smell kind of clean.

Ah well, enough of getting you all excited thinking of old Spunky scrubbing his firm body in the shower! What happened today?

Well I am battling the evil forces of corporate fascism. I'd better not go into detail really but suffice it to say I am taking on Capitalist Corporation Inc to right a wrong.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

can you tell me the story about needing a poo in a girls flat please! Good luck atg Corporate Towers! xx

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home