Friday, May 04, 2007

I began writing down my trip to the US but go bored and forgot. Better finish off I suppose:

USA - San Francisco to LA

Still in SF we had to see the Golden Gate bridge, so we hired two bikes from Cannery Wharf. It was a fairly long ride and we decided not to take the ferry back because we knew we'd miss it.

Once back we had some clam chowder in a cob and viewed the sea lions at pier 39:
The next day, after we'd walked up and down all the hills and seen Nob Hill and all the other places we took a boat to Alcatraz:
Alcatraz was excellent, I sat on Al Capone's toilet.
We then took a streetcar home:
That evening we met Big Al and Nads and went the Castro (the gay area) for some big karaoke to celebrate me birthday. I did a rendition of Take On Me (to much acclaim)((comedy dancing rather than singing ability)). The next day we hit the road again and drove down the Californian coast to Cambria. There I saw this cheeky little fella:
After that we drove to Santa Barbara, very posh indeed, and had some excellent sushi and swam with a sea lion. And then we drove to LA for the final leg.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home